- If you have an announcement for the township concerning school, business or other upcoming activities just email [email protected] with the details.
Trustee Meetings - 1ST & 3RD Tuesday of each month at the Administration building meeting room 7:00 P.M.
- The Zoning Book can be seen at the Zoning page
- FISCAL OFFICER- Office Hours - Tues. Thurs. - 9:00AM to 2:00PM; Wednesday - 11:00AM to 2:00 PM; And by Appointment
Administration office phone: 330-889-2246
- Zoning Office Hours Winter Months – November – March Wednesday 5:30-6:30 pm
- Spring-Fall Months – April – October Tuesday 10:00-11:00 am Wednesday 5:30-6:30 pm
- There is a link on the zoning page that lists the commercial, industrial, and residential areas in Bristolville.
- There is a tornado drill siren test at noon on the first Saturday of every month.
COUNTRY NEIGHBOR PROGRAM
The Country Neighbor Program, of Orwell, offers quite a few programs of assistance for senior citizens.
Below is a brief synopsis of the services they offer in Trumbull County.
Personal Care - Provides personal hygiene assistance to individuals in their homes (bathing, dressing, grooming , passive range of motion are a few of the services home health aides can assist with).
Homemaker Services - Provide assistance with light housekeeping such as laundry, vacuuming, mopping, and dusting.
Supportive Services - Can assist those needing help to identify which programs they may be entitled to. Help navigating the complex Medicare system, and prescription assistance.
Home Delivered Meals -Provide a nutritious , home cooked lunchtime meal in the persons home.
If you need any further information , please feel free to contact me. Have a wonderful day!
Carrie L. Lemmon
Country Neighbor Program, Inc. Call (440) 437-6311 for more information.
There is one position available on the zoning board of appeals. If anyone is interested in becoming part of the board, contact Trustee Doug Seeman with a letter of interest.