- If you have an announcement for the township concerning school, business or other upcoming activities just email [email protected] with the details.
Trustee Meetings - 1ST & 3RD Tuesday of each month at the Administration building meeting room 7:00 P.M.
- FISCAL OFFICER- Office Hours - Tues. Thurs. - 9:00AM to 2:00PM; Wednesday - 11:00AM to 2:00 PM; And by Appointment
Administration office phone: 330-889-2246
- Zoning Office Hours Winter Months – November – March Wednesday 5:30-6:30 pm
- Spring-Fall Months – April – October Tuesday 10:00-11:00 am Wednesday 5:30-6:30 pm
- The Zoning Book can be seen at the Zoning page
- There is a link on the zoning page that lists the commercial, industrial, and residential areas in Bristolville.
- There is a tornado drill siren test at noon on the first Saturday of every month
- February 7
Ohio Check Book demonstration at 6:00 PM - open to the public
Regular Township Trustee Meeting 7:00 PM - open to the public
- February 8
Zoning Commission Workshop at 7:00 PM - open to the public
- February 15
Zoning Inspector work session at 6:00 PM in the Zoning Office- open to the public
- February 21
Road Department Budget work session at 6:00 PM - open to the public
Regular Township Trustee Meeting at 7:00 PM - open to the public
All meetings are held in the Administration building except for the Zoning Inspector work session.
COUNTRY NEIGHBOR PROGRAM
The Country Neighbor Program, of Orwell, offers quite a few programs of assistance for senior citizens.
Below is a brief synopsis of the services they offer in Trumbull County.
Personal Care - Provides personal hygiene assistance to individuals in their homes (bathing, dressing, grooming , passive range of motion are a few of the services home health aides can assist with).
Homemaker Services - Provide assistance with light housekeeping such as laundry, vacuuming, mopping, and dusting.
Supportive Services - Can assist those needing help to identify which programs they may be entitled to. Help navigating the complex Medicare system, and prescription assistance.
Home Delivered Meals -Provide a nutritious , home cooked lunchtime meal in the persons home.
If you need any further information , please feel free to contact me. Have a wonderful day!
Carrie L. Lemmon
Country Neighbor Program, Inc. Call (440) 437-6311 for more information.
There is one position available on the zoning board of appeals. If anyone is interested in becoming part of the board, contact Trustee Doug Seeman with a letter of interest.
Call the number below for a Schedule of Collection for household hazardous waste collection including television sets, computers, monitors etc.
One day collection events for 2017 will be posted when it comes in.
Lisa Rae Smith
Geauga-Trumbull Solid Waste District
(330) 675-2673 / 800-707-2673
The Trumbull county Health District has issued information / warnings about the mosquito season and illnesses such as West Nile Virus, Chikungunya Virus and Zika Virus associated with mosquitos.